Eggs... in a sandwich toaster?


So, for my birthday I got a pretty incredible sandwich toaster. I use it quite a bit to make tasty toasted sandwiches but I decided to explore a bit more.
So, inspired by some very inventive and quite funny Youtube videos, I found a recipe for cooking Eggs in it, and it's really tasty.
All you need to do is:
  1. Turn the toaster up to medium and let it heat up
  2. Whisk eggs together (1 for each triangle in the toaster)
  3. Pour into the sections of the toaster once it's heated up
  4. Cook for 5 minutes
And you're done! It's as simple as that, I you can make some very tasty omelette-eseque triangles out of it. As it was the first time I'd tried this I didn't want to go too wild, so I just mixed in a bit of Cumin with the egg mix at the start to give it a little bit of a kick and then after the eggs were cooked, chucked the triangles into some bread with Cheddar, Tuna and Sweetcorn and toasted it. Simply put, it was good.
So, if you have a sandwich toaster, then give it a go. Quick, easy, tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment